Here we have some intrigue for you. In this post, we are going to review the net worth of Don Jazzy and Olamide to find out who is the richer one among these two great musicians of Nigeria. Interested? Then read on to know details.
Don Jazzy net worth
The real name of Don Jazzy is Michael Collins Ajereh. He is known as songwriter, singer, and successful entrepreneur. He is one of the co-founders of record label Mo’ Hits Records. The producer has recorded such albums:
- No Long Thing (2005)
- RunDown Funk U Up (2006)
- The Entertainer (2008)
- Mo’ Hits All Stars – Curriculum Vitae (2007)
In 2012 Ajereh opened a new recording label Mavin Records. Together with the artistes on the label, he released the album Solar Plexus. Don Jazzy attended Federal Government College Lagos and studied Business Management at Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma in Edo state.
The musician is a brand ambassador of Loya Milk. He has a deal is with telecommunication company MTN, and worldwide brand, Samsung. Recently Don Jazzy signed a deal with Konga e-commerce mall.
As for Don Jazzy house and cars, he has a mansion in Lekki. The price of a home is around N160 million. The list of his cars includes:
- Porsche Carrera (the price is N32 million)
- Bentley Continental Flying (the price is N70 million)
- Black Cadillac Escalade (the price is N26 million)
- Range Rover Sports (the price is N23 million)
- According to Nigerianinfopedia Don Jazzy net worth is $30 million currently.
Olamide net worth
The full name of the singer is Olamide Adedeji. He is a CEO of successful recording label YBNL Nation. At this time the musician has 5 albums. He has endorsement deals with such brands Ciroc and Guinness. He has another successful deal with Etisalat.
Of course, he enjoys the wealth, Olamide house and cars are: a mansion in Lekki that costs N38 Million. His list of cars consist of:
- Toyota Camry (N6,500,000)
- Land Rover Range Rover Sports – (N17,000,000)
- Mercedes Benz G55 AMG – worth (N28,868,000)
- Rolls Royce – (N68,724,000)
According to Nigerianinfopedia Olamide net worth is $12 million currently.
So here is the answer, Don Jazzy appeared the richest among those two talented musicians. What do you think? Whom do you like more?